Lakhani Armaan Group is led by a dynamic and well qualified management team that has taken the company to new heights since its inception.
Mr K C Lakhani, the founder and Chairman of the company has been instrumental in shaping this success story into what it is today. He has strongly and pragmatically driven the company towards growth and success and continues to guide this widely spread organization on its way to a promising future. He is supported by his son, Mr Gunjan Lakhani who himself is a dynamic and positive individual. Being the Managing Director of this multi-faceted business company, he infuses his strategic approach and business acumen to expand the horizon of the company’s presence.
Corporate Governance at Lakhani is based on the following main principles
- Fair and equitable treatment of its employees, customers, promoters & board of directors.
- A sound system of risk management and internal control
- Ensuring timely flow of information to the Board and its Committees to enable them discharge their functions effectively
- Transparency and accountability
- Independent verification and safeguarding integrity of the Company's financial reporting
- Timely and balanced disclosure of all material information concerning the Company to all its stakeholders
- Compliance with all the applicable laws and regulations
Mr. K. C. Lakhani(Chairman)
Mr. Gunjan Lakhani(Managing Director))
Mr. Ashok Kalra(Director - Technical & Production)
Mr. Anil Punj(Director - Accounts & Finance)
Mr. Subhasish Mishra(Vice President )
Mr. Ashok Taneja(Head Materials)